What's in it for Turner Butler?
Our philosophy is simple: we do not expect any payment in advance for our services or to support the substantial investment we make every day on your behalf.
We will outlay our resources and effort in return for your commitment to work exclusively with us.
With 39 years of wide-ranging experience in business sales we offer you a professional service which is confidential, comprehensive, personal and friendly.
Confidentially, using our extensive market knowledge, advertising and research, we will introduce your prospective buyers and will work one to one with you, managing all aspects of the sale, with an approach aimed at maximising your sale value.
We employ experience, knowledge and expertise to ensure you will receive the maximum value for your business.
Selling your business is the most important event of your business life.
Our service includes:
There are many reasons for you to choose the Turner Butler team to sell your Business:
We act confidentially; you don't want your staff, competitors, suppliers or bankers to know that your Business is for sale.
We save you time - Turner Butler find and deal with prospective buyers for you. This means that you can concentrate on running your business.
Turner Butler deal with selling businesses every day, getting the maximum value for you, marketing your business and handling negotiations.
How do Turner Butler services work?
Turner Butler’s process is as follows:
1. Decision by you to sell
2. Free valuation meeting
3. Turner Butler research and gather the information on your Business
4. Turner Butler instructed to sell your Business for its maximum value
5. Issues (if any) identified for action by Turner Butler dealt with
6. Sale Memorandum prepared by Turner Butler and approved by you.
7. Turner Butler advertises your business confidentially for sale
8. Turner Butler undertake database research to locate, approach and qualify targeted purchasers
9. Confidentiality agreements secured with prospective purchasers
10. Turner Butler notify you of the interest by prospective purchasers and arranges a discreet visit
11. Turner Butler handles negotiations
12. You appoint your legal representative
13. You accept the successful offer
14. Heads of Agreement drawn up between parties
15. Purchasers undertake due diligence
16. Solicitors deal with contract to purchase
17. Legal completion
When you would like to know more about the service provided by Turner Butler and what we will do for you, please call free on 0800 028 9999 or email BusinessSale@turnerbutler.co.uk