Luxury limousine company
Location : Berkshire
Asking Price : OIRO £500,000
Turnover : £1,872,000
Net Profit : Undeclared
Gross Profit : Undeclared
EBITDA : Undeclared
Net Asset : Undeclared
Premises : Not Included
Confidentially offered for sale
Fleet worth c£200,000Business Profile
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a private hire limousine company.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Purchase price includes the vehicles
• One of Berkshire’s largest private hire taxi companies.
• Proven and successful track record over thirty years of successful operation.
• Local private hire, airport transfers and executive travel.
• Well known in the local area.
• Diverse and long standing Customer base including many multinational blue chip organizations and hotels.
• Approximately 60-65% of turnover from Corporate Accounts.
• Own fleet of approximately 36 vehicles including S Class and E Class Mercedes, 7 Series BMW’s and Mini-buses.
• Self-employed drivers including some owner/drivers – fully trained and licensed.
• Online booking facility plus IPhone and Android Apps.
• GPRS based Taxi Dispatch System operated from a centralized Control Room.
• Excellent levels of Customer Service.
• High Client retention levels.
• Exceptional profit margins for the Sector.
• Significant growth and expansion opportunities organically and through new client wins.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolton for a company already operating in the private hire mini cab looking to expand their presence or gain a foothold in the Berkshire area.
• An excellent opportunity for an organisation or an individual looking to acquire a well-established, very profitable company offering an excellent rate of return on investment and excellent growth and expansion potential.
The business is consistently turning over c£42-43,000 per week.
Offers are invited in the region of £500,000 for 100% of the issued share capital of the Limited company including the fleet of approximately 36 vehicles and assuming no cash and no debt.
If you are interested in receiving further information, please sign and return the attached Confidentiality Agreement. In returning the Agreement we would be grateful if you could provide us with details of your interest in this opportunity along with your funding position.
All enquiries or requests for additional information should be submitted or directed to Turner Butler: 01895 256000.
If you are looking for finance to fund your business purchase then we recommend that you talk with our independent finance broker. Because of his many years working at a senior level for a major high street bank he has had more success with finance applications than anyone else we know. He has helped numerous purchasers of businesses that we are selling, including buyers who have been turned down by their own bank! Call us today on 0800 046 1652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgTurner Butler Disclosure Statement
This statement applies to information relating to any company or other undertaking or business advertised for sale by Turner Butler (a 'Business')
The information supplied by Turner Butler on its website or in any other promotional material ('the Information') is not and is not intended to constitute an offer for sale of the Business or any assets of the Business or of the shares of any company which owns the Business.
For the avoidance of doubt there is no intention to create a legal relationship which will only come into existence when a written contract for sale and purchase of the shares in or the Business has been entered into
The Information provided is not intended to address your particular requirements. Further the Information does not constitute any form of advice recommendation representation endorsement or arrangement by Turner Butler and is not intended to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions.
Any agreements transactions or other arrangements made between you and any client of Turner Butler are at your sole risk and responsibility. The prospective sellers of the Business have provided the Information to Turner Butler. The Information has not been verified by Turner Butler.
You must carry out your own due diligence and satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all matters. In the case of the sale of shares in a Business the Information has been prepared on the basis that the shares will consist of or include more than 50% of the voting shares and that both the seller and the buyer is either a body corporate, a partnership, a single individual or a group of connected individuals so as to fall outside the scope of regulated activities as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. If you are considering a transaction which falls within the scope of such regulated activities you cannot do so through Turner Butler.
Appropriate professional, legal and accountancy advice should be obtained before making or refraining to make any decision.
Turner Butler does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage of any nature that may occur by reliance on the Information. Neither Turner Butler nor any of our employees or agents makes any representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information nor do we accept any liability for any losses, costs, liabilities or expenses which may arise directly or indirectly from your use of, or reliance on the Information.
This document is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising in connection with it shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts